Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear Bag gods, hear my prayer(s)

I've always though motherhood would change me - in terms of my wants, but I don't think the change (if any) has taken effect yet, my insatiable need for new bags is still as strong as ever. Such is its strength that I felt the need to blog about it - which meant I had to bring my laptop in bed so I could blog beside our baby girl's rocker where she's fast asleep at the moment (thus allowing me to sneak a quick post). Anyway, I just really wanted to share how much I've always wanted a black PRADA tote bag like this, but it's too pricey for me, but maybe in the near future, if disposable income pours in.
Photo from www.goin-blind.net


But for now, while the PRADA project is still on the works, these two babies are on my PASAP list (Purchase as soon as possible/pwede/payagan). Took the photos from a local online bag seller Bags R Us (http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000919569782). Hopefully I get to buy the bags soon, maybe in time for November, when I start work after my maternity leave.


Mint/Ocean green Le Pliage


Black CK nylon tote


Bag gods, I've been very good this year, please make my wishes come true. I promise to put my future pretty bags to good use. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment