Monday, May 14, 2012

[Shopaholic Zei] Excited about my new go-to store!

You probably all know that I love shopping for Zia and now I'm even more excited about shopping for her in my new-found store - F&X. It's been around for awhile and I've passed by it a couple of times already without bothering to go in. But I'm glad I went in this time. I found super adorable clothes for kids - from Carebears, florals, Disney and Hello Kitty. They have it. I love the Vintage vibe and most of all, I love how the clothes are very resonably priced. I can't wait to shop there again - maybe this time I'll also throw in stuff for me and for the husband. I'm loving their SM Masinag branch because it's well stocked an it's the closest to where I live. Check out Zia's new loot from F&X, all for Php 1,300. Not bad at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment