|Photo from Robin's Roundup|
1) Yellow accent wall mini-project
2) Backyard fence project
3) Master bedroom improvement
4) Outdoor Lanai project
5) Kitchen overhaul
The above are big projects compared to my previous ones, but I figured that I've been wanting to do them since we moved in 2010 and that I should start the groundwork ASAP. I have no target date in mind except that everything should be done by the time Zia turns 2, so that gives me a year. I put in the kitchen overhaul last because it costs the most. =p
But aside from the big projects, there are some things I'd like to purchase within the month to satisfy my pursuit for prettifying our home. And these things include:
1) Modern Vintage throws from Our Home
2) Matching floor rugs from Divi
3) Different sized topiaries from Divi
4) More wall decals from Nu Dekor Wall Stickers
That's it. It's quite a lot, but I'm excited to take on these 'for-me-but-technically-for-the-family' projects. It makes me happy.
What are your latest home projects?