Monday, October 26, 2009

Duh?!@# (Rant about Glee)


Don't get me wrong, I like Glee - well, except for the storyline they developed for Mr. Schuster and his scheming wife. For those who watch Glee, you know how Terri is faking her pregnancy and Will believes her like a crazed puppy dog. I refuse to believe that in this day and age there would be a husband as ignorant as Will's character. Unless you're a super absentee husband, I'm pretty sure you'll know it if you're having a kid or not. From the last episode I've watch, I think Terri is already almost 5 months along - so does this mean that Will hasn't accompanied her to visit the doctor to have her ultrasound? Her husband hasn't touched her growing belly long enough to recognize that she's just faking it?


I guess it's just a sub-plot. I like the singing and all, the dancing, just a bit - but if there's one thing that would make me stop watching Glee, it's gonna be this minor storyline that kind of comes off as an insult to supposedly wise and discerning adults.


On the brighter side, it also shows how having a kid or even the thought of having a kid could make one lose the ability to think rationally - maybe because it feels that ecstatic. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. super true zei! and hindi aligned sa pagka-build up ng character ni Will na absentee father siya.

    ReplyDelete