Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday dreaming

Since it's lunchtime and it's the last day of the work week, I'm allowing my mind to wander - today, I'm dreaming about beautiful and cozy backyard lounges. I'm making it my future project, to prettify our backyard, which is currently just a rectangular patch of Bermuda grass. My goal is to have it pretty and ready for Zia's future birthday parties - since I plan to throw her birthday shindigs at home (with the exceptions of her 1st, 7th, 12th/13th and 18th birthdays). Here are some inspirations from the Internet to get things started.



Outdoor dinner party, anyone?




Just like in the Hamptons!

Photo credit: www.myhomeideas.com



I love this! So mod!

Photo credit: www.myhomeideas.com







Thank God it's Friday! Weekend, here I come! =)

1 comment: