Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wall Decal Love



This isn't a remnant of my nesting phase, I've always loved anything about making a house pretty ever since I could remember. I can watch Clean House, Extreme Home Makeover, Carter Can, Dress My Nest, HGTV Showdown, Tacky House and all other home shows in the TV world all day, if time permits. =)


Today's post is dedicated to one little-home-makeover-paraphernalia-that-can -- Wall Decals. I've always been fascinated by these adhesive beauties ever since I saw it for the first time from the pages of Real Living magazine and I've been a fan ever since. The thing is, the particular decal I've been looking for for our home is still out of stock, but I'm waiting on the wings because I've been in contact with a couple of wall decals sellers such as Nu Dekor Wall Stickers, Sticker Avenue and RefreshFashion.



The nice thing about it is it's fuss free, reusable and quite affordable. It can be used in whatever part of the home that needs sprucing up, from the baby's room, master bedroom, hallway to the living room or kitchen.


Isn't it a wonder... wall. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment