Tuesday, August 16, 2011

These chairs are so me!



I like that my blog is a smorgasbord of all things I love and all things that make me happy. Today's happy post is dedicated to these beautiful beautiful chairs - the daphne chair. It's from the furniture collection of Daphne Osena-Paez. Not surprised that these chairs are so pretty - they're the brainchild of one of the most gracious women of television I know of. So here they are. I just wish I could get one for our home. It would be such a lovely accent chair don't you think. I could already imagine it, but I like all the colors so I can't pinpoint which one I absolutely prefer - they're all so pretty. =) Maybe when I have extra money. It's a bit pricey but reasonable for its quality and craftsmanship. You can get your own from Rustan's, and if you do, lucky lucky you. =)


For now, while I'm saving up for it, I could probably improvise by hunting for a wooden vintage chair and paint it a pretty color. Maybe pastel yellow or aquamarine. =)

Photo credit: www.daphne.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment