Friday, March 9, 2012

[Zei on Career & Passion] Friday of all Fridays



Today is a particularly momentous Friday - why? Well, today I tendered my resignation from my day job of 3 and a half years. I'm a brand man by day, just in case you guys don't know. It's not that I don't like what I do, because I really do and I love my brands, but I guess the time has come for me to move on.


Today I chose my loyalty to my family, my loyalty to Zia and my loyalty to myself. It was just something I had to do for me. It feels right and I am happy.


I'll be wearing the stay-at-home mom hat for awhile and enjoy it while it lasts since returning to the workforce is still just around the corner. But for today, I can think of being the best version of me, not in the workplace, but in my turf where I matter the most (or so, I think), at home, with Rich and Zia.



Something tells me, it's gonna be a great weekend! Happy Weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment