I'm a list person. I think I've always been that way since I could remember. So here's another list just in case I forget.
My list of things to eat/drink after baby arrives:
1. Salmon Sashimi (lots of it)
2. McDo Coke Float
3. Serenitea (Hokkaido)
4. Happy Lemon (Rock Salt Cheese)
5. Dirty Potato Chips - Salt & Pepper flavor
6. Chicharong Bulaklak
7. Coffeebean (Vanilla Ice Blended)
8. Sunny Side Up egg (not necessarily well done)
Now that I'm looking at my list, it isn't as long as I thought it would be so it would probably just take me a week or two to eat/drink everything on my list without worrying about jeopardizing baby's development/nutrition. Looking forward. :) Until my next list!