Saturday, June 18, 2011

An open letter to my DAD for Father's Day



Dear Dad,


I want you to know that you've been such a blessing in my life. I believe in my heart of hearts that I am who I am because I've got half of you and half of mom and for that I'd like to thank you. Everyone who knows you says you're such a great person, but what they know is just the tip of the iceberg of what i know about you. I know that you love mom so well, your humor is endearing, you take pride in whatever you do, your faith is unwavering and your love for family is ever so sincere.


It's because of you dad, that I've always had an optimistic perspective in life because you have given kuya and I all that we ever need and want in life. I want to give you (and mom) credit, not just because it's your day, but because I can proudly say that kuya and I grew up to have happy hearts and good heads on our shoulders. Because of all these things, said and unsaid, I just want to say THANK YOU DAD and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I love you <3


Always your daughter,

Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment