Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just because...

Just want to share how my thoughtful husband made my day today. Anyway, I've always been bothered by the road bumps we pass every morning on the way to work and every evening going home - I worry that baby's being juggled around too much and of course there's a slight discomfort for me and my nearly 7-month belly. Because of my issues, Rich and I have been looking around for a maternity support belt, but the ones we've seen so far are lace-y, which isn't my cup of tea. I Just wanted a simple black one. Finally, we found the belt that fit my pre-requisites. So, Richmond, being the caring husband he is, got me the maternity support belt I wanted as his 'Just because it's June 2' gift (Just the way he said it).




But, there's actually more, aside from my 'black belt', he also surprised me by buying another one, but a bit more of a big ticket item for a 'just because' gift. He got us a new digital point and shoot, the Sony TX-10 in yellow green, which will be perfect for taking lots of pictures when baby comes. We love how the color is very bright, perfect for catching baby's attention when she finally arrives. :)




Now isn't he the sweetest? To my dear husband, I want you to know that I love you everyday, just because... Just because I do, but I could have an endless list of so many reasons, this blog post might not be enough. Thanks love!

No comments:

Post a Comment