Sunday, February 19, 2012

[Zei on Fashion] Mullet must-haves

L-R: My super friend Vero and I posing with my mullet skirt from www.iheartmatilda and her mullet dress from Una Rosa during the wedding of our kabarkada's sister; my first mullet skirt from Forever21; my halter style mullet dress from www.fashionfruit.multiply.com



Photo from my friend and former colleague Frances of www.ilovestylefix.blogspot.com during Zia's Christening (me showcasing my mullet skirt)



I've always had a lot of skirts, and yes, I've always been a skirt-wearing kind of girl. And right now, my closet is slowly piling up with a couple of these mullet skirts and dresses. I bought my first one last year to wear to Zia's baptism and I've loved it ever since. I like how it billows when you walk and makes you feel regal, girly and carefree at the same time. There are a lot of mullet skirts going around right now. Got mine from Forever21 and 2 from http://www.iheartmatilda.com/ and my mullet halter dresses are from Fashion Fruit (http://www.fashionfruit.multiply.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment