Sunday, February 12, 2012

[Zei on Home Deco & Design] Home bucket list

I think the nesting stage hasn't left me even after pregnancy. I always seem to want to do something to prettify our home. So off the top of my head, here are the four things I'd like to do when I find the time and the resources to make it happen.

1) I want to have a yellow accent wall

2) I want to install some sort of wall art to our plain white wall that leads to our bedrooms

3) I want a cooler looking kitchen

4) I want to find a cheap but nice outdoor sitting/dining set for our bare front porch


Seems doable this year, yes? I just need to find time to look at my options and canvass for important pieces. And maybe I'll set aside a weekend to do that wall art thing since I've got something up my sleeve already (will post about it once it materializes).


How about you? Do you have home projects planned for this year?



Photo credits: www.pinterest.com / www.alfresia.co.uk / www.mydiychat.com / www.kitchenisms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment