Sunday, February 26, 2012

[Zei the MOM] Zia's (first) solid experience



This day in particular is blog-worthy. Today Zia ate her first solid food. I was really planning to make her pureed avocado or banana, but I had to give her Cerelac as ordered by her pedia. So the Dr. Brown's simple puree handheld blender I bought will have to wait for a month. Zia's pedia said to start her with rice cereal first (read: Cerelac or Lugaw) so that's what we gave her this morning. Looks like she liked it. I didn't have any discouraging moments (which I was actually prepared for). She took it in stride and seemed to like her first meeting with the spoon.


Oh, and of course, we had to get her camera ready for the momentous occasion. Thanks to her go-to pretty bow from http://www.celestinaandco.multiply.com/ and her cool statement bib from http://www.inthecrib.multiply.com/ Zia looked every bit cute for her morning meal.


Looks interesting =p

Hmm... interesting! This is different.




I think I'm getting the hang of it mommy and daddy!



I think I like it! Tomorrow again please. =)

1 comment: