Thursday, February 2, 2012

[Zei the MOM] Zia's 6th month shopping list

We're almost in the 6th month mark, which means a lot of new milestones for Zia. And of course, these milestones have new stuff that go hand-in-hand with it. So here's my happy list of stuff to buy for Zia.



Now that Zia is liking bathtime more and more and she's getting big for her current bathtub I plan to buy her a Flexibath and a set of Boon Odd Ducks for more fun and enjoyment.





I like the Flexibath because of it's pretty colors and it's foldable feature. I can store it properly when it's not in use since it doesn't take up much space and I can still use it long after Zia won't fit in it anymore - maybe as a toy bin or a shoe bin for the little one. Plus, it's made of BPA, PVC and Phthalate free plastic that's safe for babies. Photo taken from http://www.flexibath.co.nz/





This set of Boon Odd Ducks is a refreshing/modern take on the good ol' rubber ducky. Beyond it's cute colors, it's made from BPA, PVC and Phthalate free plastic. This will surely make bathtime lots of fun for Zia and for me (knowing that she's safe from harmful plastic materials). Photo credit goes to http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/ Aren't they so cute? But of course, very functional.

Another 6th month milestone that I'm excited about is solid feeding, so I'm eyeing these stuff to help me make Zia's solid food experience a blast.









Avent mini-blender (www.cherubix.com)






Cute and colorful munchkin soft tip spoons(www.amazon.co.uk)





No need for bowls and plates since we have lots given by Ninongs, Ninangs and Titos and Titas. =) Hope Zia enjoys solid feeding. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment