Monday, July 18, 2011

Ikea stuff to brighten our baby's nursery

My very good friend brought home lots of Ikea loot for our baby girl. I'm pretty sure all these will brighten our baby girl's room. I'm no expert at designing rooms, but I know pretty stuff when I see them. I hope baby Zia will come to love all her stuff as much as I already do. =) The Vitaminer curtain/divider's colors will surely catch our baby's attention. The Fabler canopy will keep our baby safe from mosquitoes, but aside from its functionality, the design also adds a lot of whimsy too! The Ekkore rocking moose will definitely be a fun addition to our baby's room. We assembled it as soon as we got home. Isn't it just so cute? =)




This star and moon wall lamps will definitely be cute accents for our baby's room. Plus they're gonna be cute night lights too!The Blames high chair is perfect for our home since it comes in the neutral black and white colors and I don't mind having it around our dining area. Not much baby stuff outside the baby nursery please. =p




I haven't been to an Ikea store, not even when we were in Singapore, but our house has lots of Ikea stuff and I love them all to bits. Here's wishing that Ikea would set up a store here in the Philippines.


Thanks wow! =p Will give you the grand tour of our baby nursery once everything's in place. Mwah!


Have a great week ahead everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment