Saturday, May 7, 2011

Life Cycle according to Zei



Today I realized that my mom was right, life is really just a cycle, but an amazing one at that. You're born to loving parents, you grow up, you fall in love, you get married, you have kids. And from the next generation, that cycle repeats. And I guess I just wanted to share that bit today because earlier we went to our first Expo Mom at Rockwell and the whole time I was thinking that before this (around 2 years ago), Rich and I were taking on bridal expos and now here we are, taking the next step and entering the world of parenthood. It was a welcome change, from all the glitz and glamour of weddings to all things cute, sweet and adorable about babies. So yeah, that's it, life is a cycle and I'll make sure our little girl would enjoy every bit of it when she comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment