Monday, April 4, 2011

Color Scheme I'm loving right now: Aqua Green and Pink

After one visit to our OB, Rich and I ate at Pancake House in The Medical City and we got yogurt for dessert. Little did I know that this encounter with yogurt would inspire a whole lot in me. You see their spoon was a very pretty aqua green and the logo stamped on their tissue was a lovely sort of fuchsia and when I put them together, I immediately told Rich that it was such a cute combination - for a baby girl that is. And now that we know that our sweet hope is indeed a little girl, our little sweet pea, here are just some pics of nursery inspirations with the beautiful color scheme I'm dedicating this blog post too. Photos are courtesy of http://www.littlecrowninteriors.com/ for all of you to enjoy. :)

Now isn't it really adorable? :) Excited much. Sorry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment