Saturday, January 9, 2010

Finally! My very own Longchamp Le Pliage Eiffel


I've always loved bags, especially since I have a mother and a handful of aunts who love bags as well. Today, I can proudly say that I have earned my very own semi-luxury bag with the debut of my Longchamp Le Pliage Eiffel in Papier. Earned? Yep, it's my 'professional fee' for having worked as the coordinator for my brother's wedding last December 19. And it’s gonna be the start of something new. :)

Allow me to rave about Longchamp Le Pliage bags. Two years ago, these bags weren’t as popular as they are today here in the Philippines, but since then, it has had its loyal following of Filipinas toting this carry-all bag. The thing I like about Longchamp Pliage bags is its functionality. The ones I have are all in medium, and they can fit in a whole lot of stuff. Its genuine leather handles are sturdy enough to hold whatever it is that’s in your bag. The plain color Pliage bags look very chic and it can go from work to a nice stroll in the mall after office hours or even a dependable hand carry for going out of town or out of the country. Its name Pliage means to fold – you can fold it up and place it in your luggage so you have an extra shopping bag for your trips too! Plus, it’s rain proof and very easy to clean – a good thing for those girls on the go. :)

So why write about it? Because it’s functional and chic, yun lang? Like all other bags, you could say. But to me and many other girls my age, the Longchamp Le Pliage bags are starter bags for those who have a penchant for designer bags. It’s in the cheapest matrix of the glorious world of luxury bags, but it’s a good start and a good little investment I suppose. That’s how I see it. Next stop… PRADA and CHANEL and of course, HERMES… NOT. Hehe. Right now I shall just linger around and spread more Longchamp love. :)

2 comments:

  1. just bought my 1st LC yesterday. it's a Longchamp Planetes Clay Large LH. next for me is a speedy 30 for my 30th bday this oct. :)

    ReplyDelete