Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today's highlights (so far)

1. It's SATURDAY!!! I love weekends because I get to spend time with the husband whose work requires him to be on a night shift!



2. Caramel Banana Walnut Waffles from Pancake House - I've been bugging Richmond (what's new?) to buy me and baby Caramel Banana Walnut waffles since two days ago and he finally gave in (yet again), so baby and I enjoyed our sweet fix for breakfast dessert. :)








3. Steamed siomai for breakfast with toyo and the indispensable chili - I don't think siomai would taste the same if eaten sans the toyo and chili. Well, we've had it that way and we didn't enjoy much, so today marks our first siomai breakfast complete with the toyo and chili since Richmond got us a bottle from the grocery recently. It was really the missing oomph.





So there, those are the highlights of my day so far, and it isn't even 10AM. I'm pretty sure I'll accumulate more. So instead of entertaining the May 21, 2011 Judgment Day crazy rumor/thoughts, I decided that today, Richmond, baby and I will have a blast and have as many highlights of the day as we can.


Any highlights for you already?


* My date settings are mixed up, so yeah, it's really already Saturday despite what the date says. Photo of siomai grabbed from http://www.filipino-foods.com/ and caramel banana walnut waffle photo grabbed from http://www.clickthecity.com/

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, I miss pancake house. We have something similar called IHOP, but pancake house's pancakes taste better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you come visit again, we'll surely treat you to Pancake House. :)

    ReplyDelete