Thursday, January 12, 2012

The shopaholic mom strikes again (as always!)



My mini me with all the pretty stuff mommy bought from Baby Gap and Peppermint!


As you may well know, I'm a shopaholic since birth. Well, that's an exaggeration, but you get my drift. And when I was pregnant, my shopaholic self doubled - I shopped for myself and for the coming baby. And now, with Zia with us already who is becoming more and more of a delight at 5 months, the shopping seems to be more exciting. Simply put, I just can't stop myself from buying - so many cute stuff!!! So last Sunday, Rich & I set out for Megamall and mommy went crazy clothes shopping for the baby girl. If I had more money in my wallet, I probably wouldn't have stopped. It was a happy shopping day for our family - aside from Zia's clothes, I got some stuff for me too and Rich bought himself headphones too!


Don't you just love shopping? =) I think I'm loving shopping even more now that I'm a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment