Tuesday, September 23, 2014

[zei the Charmed One] Has it really been 4 years?

I'm writing this 2 days early since I'm maximizing all my awake hours from this pregnancy-related insomnia. Most of my posts are about being a mom, but first and foremost, I am a wife. And on the 25th, I will be for 4 years to be exact. So this post is dedicated to my main man, my husband of 4 years. :)
 
First, I want to say THANK YOU, for the wonderful 4 years. I know it hasn't been free of the hiccups here and there, but including all those, it's really been wonderful. I love our life, you, me, zia and our coming baby girl rio; and I have you to thank for that. Thank you for the patience, for adoring zia, for taking care of our family and for simply being you.
 
Second, I want to say SORRY. I'm sorry for the times I've been more mommy to zia than wife to you, I think it comes with having young children talaga. I promise I'll make it up to you when our two girls are above 5. Haha. Kidding. Will try my best to be conscious of it and make sure you'll still feel very much prioritized. I'm sorry for the times we argue, but do know in my heart of hearts that even when we argue, I will forever trust, love and respect you.
 
Lastly, I want to say I LOVE YOU. Yup, no explanation needed. Just I LOVE YOU.
 
 
Happy 4th anniversary love! 4 years has gone by so fast, we've built a beautiful home and we're soon gonna be a family of four. We are beyond blessed! Looking forward to next 50 or so years with you and our girls. <3 p="">
 

No comments:

Post a Comment