Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2016 in a nutshell

Many have been said about how 2016 was not a good year and in many ways it was really a challenging year for me and I'm sure a lot of people will agree with me too. But despite all the issues and challenges faced, as always, I choose to be grateful.
Image not mine - from etsy.com 

2016 also had its share of highs for me:

> Joined a new team and had the opportunity to train 2 wonderful young ladies
> Work brought me to different places - Vienna, Singapore and Osaka
> Got to style 3 baptisms (Dainty Girly, Monkey Prince, Stork Express), a birthday party (Unicorn Princess) and a Christmas Party (Red & Green Chic)
> Wrote my first children's book manuscript
> Explored Osaka on my own for 4 days
> Started plans for our home renovation
> Got the hang of being a mom of 2
> First long drive (4 hours) to Subic
> Had my hair cut to its shortest EVER
> Visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in USJ
> Did 2 bazaar runs with Babypalooza
> My family and friends

I'm sure there are lots more and for all those above and those in between, I will forever be thankful and grateful.

Here's praying that 2017 will be a great year for all of us. :)

Thank you 2016. 2017, we have high hopes!


No comments:

Post a Comment