Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Must have done something right

This post has been long overdue, but since my hormones have made me extra sentimental tonight, it prompted me to do this now. For those who don't know me, allow me to share that I've been married to the love of my life for 199 days today (almost 7 months) and I have been thankful for everyday that we've been married. I really couldn't ask for more in a husband especially now that we're expecting, Richmond has ever since been there for me and our little sweet pea - from always making it his goal to make my day happy, listening to my narrations about my day at work to not minding the embarrassment of having your wife vomit (sorry...) in a very public place. I guess I'm just really lucky to have found the person who loves me ever so dearly. So, to my boyfriend of 7 years, my husband of almost 7 months, the (surely) amazing dad-to-be of our little sweet pea and the love of my life, this one's for you.


The words are actually taken from a song that reminds me of you, God must have spent a little more time on YOU, cheesy, yes, but it's true. I will spend everyday thanking and loving you. Here's a conversation we had that I will forever be proud to tell to our children when they ask for an instance that I felt how much you love me:


(While driving home after my work...)


R: Love, do I take care of you well?


Z: Yes love, you do.


R: Good.


Z: Why?


R: Because that's what I said when I was asked at work about what my talent was.


It will always make my heart melt and smile at the same time. Again, I want you to know that I think our love is really something great. Thank you love. I love you very much. :) Here's a hopeful wish to the heavens that everyone would be as lucky enough in LOVE as I am (to each her own).


Credits go to http://www.tagxedo.com/ where I created this word cloud. :) Try it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment