Monday, October 3, 2011

Kitchen Makeover Dreaming

Just a quick post on another project I have brewing - not in the near future, but someday before I turn 30, I hope. =) I want to redo our kitchen. Why? Well, I think we've done a pretty good job with the rest of our house already for a starter family, but the kitchen has been left behind, maybe because my husband and I aren't cooks or maybe because it's relatively expensive to redo a kitchen. But this will be in the pipeline soon. For now, here's just the look I want to achieve for our kitchen, never mind the SMEG refrigerator since it's kinda the Rolls Royce of retro style refrigerators (thus, costs more than I could ever afford). Lots of whites with bursts of color here and there would make me wanna eat more or maybe pick up a cookbook and start learning a recipe or two.








Photo credits: www.hookedonhouses.net and www.gizmodo.com

Isn't it a lovely sight? Must work hard to earn enough to turn our kitchen into a flurry of yummy colors. Noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment