Sunday, February 12, 2012

[Shopaholic Zei] I heart online shopping!



I'm a shopaholic in all senses - I never leave the mall without any purchase and I even manage to buy something even when I'm out on provincial trips. And when I was pregnant, I added yet another badge to my shopping skills - Online shopping. :) It's fun, easy and convenient (for me, that is). So yes, the online shopping isn't confined to buying stuff for Zia - most of the online shopping now is for me. And for all those lady online shoppers like me who like vintage/classic/girly clothes, check out http://www.iheartmatilda.com/


I'm making it my online go-to store for clothes. The prices are reasonable and all the pieces are lovely. Visit their site, you might find something that you fancy and you'll be just like me and heart online shopping. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment