Tuesday, February 14, 2012

[Zei the charmed one] Love letter



To the two loves of my life on Valentine's Day,


I've always had a happy and charmed life - a loving family, good friends and all pretty things I wanted, but I never knew I could be even happier and more blessed. Now I can really really say that I am at my happiest because of you love and of course, our daughter Zia. You make everyday red letter days. Must have done something right to deserve having both of you in my life. Loving is easy when it comes to the two of you.


Here's a promise that my love for both of you will be a love that's one for the books - the greatest love a wife and mother could give. Everyday is actually Valentine's day for me with you two in my life.


On this day of hearts, I am grateful for being given the gift of a loving husband and a wonderful daughter. And on this day that celebrates love, I thank the Lord for letting me love you every waking moment of my life.


Words aren't really enough to express how much I love you both, but I'm putting it out there so somehow you'd know that it is because of loving you both, that makes me whole.


Signed with outpouring love,

Your Zei/Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment