Tuesday, September 20, 2011

27 Blessings

I celebrated my 27th birthday 2 days ago, albeit in a non-extravagant way, it was still a very special birthday. To start off my 27th year, I just wanted to list 27 blessings from the Lord(though I've been blessed with so much more) I'll always be grateful for:

1. The gift of life
2. The gift of love
3. My very supportive parents and family
4. Richmond, the love of my life and my wonderful husband
5. Zia, our baby girl and the new love of our life
6. Our beautiful home
7. Amazing friends from GS, HS, College, Work
8. A job I am proud of
9. Good health
10. My positive disposition
11. Being able to nurture our daughter through breastfeeding
12. Being able to buy the things I want
13. Good food
14. Laughter
15. Disposable income for shopping (Hehe)
16. Everyday learnings
17. Parenthood
18. Quiet moments with our daughter
19. Hugs and kisses from my husband
20. Charmed life
21. Challenges that teach me to be a better person
22. Precious sleep (I'm thankful for even just an hour of sleep)
23. Dreams and knowing that I have the power to make them come true
24. Smiles from the people I love
25. Great faith
26. Every waking day
27. A new year (which will definitely be sweeter than my 26th year)

This list is just the tip of the iceberg. With God on my side, the blessings are really countless and I am forever blessed.

Why don't you make a list of your own, you;d be surprised how much blessings there are around to be grateful for.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment