Friday, September 2, 2011

Ushering in the BER-months

I'm sneaking a short post while my little one is fast asleep to honor the start of my favorite months - the BER months. I've always loved September 1st as morning shows, radio stations and people like me start playing Christmas songs. But aside from playing Christmas songs and starting my Christmas countdown, I've also acquired this personal tradition of watching my favorite Christmas flicks to really get into the groove of the season. Below are my start-of-the-Christmas season movies - they never fail to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.





Happy Christmas everyone! Allow me to indulge in my Christmas-y disposition as my Christmas this year will be extra wonderful - because of our baby girl - our early Christmas gift. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment