Sunday, March 18, 2012

[Shopaholic Zei] Of loopholes and happiness


Rich and I have banned ourselves from shopping until April 8 as our Lenten sacrifice, but in most restrictions, there are loopholes. In our case, shopping for ourselves may be a no-no, but shopping for Zia and our house is a definite yes. So yesterday, since we were in the Shaw area, I had a valid excuse to go to Shangri-La (Read: Zara) and go shopping happy for the baby girl. I love it when it's spring/summer season, since the clothes are carefree, colorful and cheery - just perfect for Zia. I ended up getting her 4 dresses, 3 of which are of the same style but with different colors and 2 pairs of leggings. If I had it my way, I would've bought some sneakers too, but the more disciplined husband of mine stopped me.

Oh, and to add to our shopping loot for Zia, I asked Richmond to buy her the doll I've been wanting for her, this Lamaze Princess Sophie doll, which Zia would love for sure because her whole skirt crinkles (Zia's fascinated with the sound). She squeaks too and the loop she's holding could be used as a teether too. ;) So there, no shopping for us, but yay, still, for Zia.

No comments:

Post a Comment