Sunday, March 18, 2012

[Zei on Home Deco & Design] Outdoor dining set almost complete


I've said in my old post that I've been looking for a cheap outdoor set to give a bit of character to our bare front porch/lanai and I've finally made it happen. I bought a cheap aluminum table from National bookstore (yep, they have tables there too, albeit small ones) and matched it with our colorful plastic chairs bought by my mom. Here it is in its unfinished glory. Unfinished since I'm still on the lookout for a reasonably priced outdoor hang umbrella, for that al fresco dining feel. Thanks to my VL and SL conversion, I have extra money to complete my outdoor dining project.

How about you guys, what's your latest home project?

3 comments:

  1. We can't do much with our walls in our apartment. (not allowed to paint or put holes, etc). But I've still been decorating! My most recent: http://www.tunaynamahal.com/2012/03/i-damask.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, you've done a great job with your apartment already. Isn't is so much fun shopping for the house? Haha. I just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's a bit too addicting sometimes. ;)

    ReplyDelete