Sunday, March 11, 2012

[Zei on Home Deco & Design] Weekend Project!

I just love weekend projects! This weekend's project is the wall art I've had in my home bucket list from my previous post here. Anyway, I wanted to make our plain white wall exciting, but I didn't want to just put up more frames or paintings, so I thought of something that I liked - words and color. So this is what I came up with - some sort of letter puzzle with our names.


This was the plan on paper



Tada! My latest wall art!


I just love it. Rich suggested that we just put the words Faith, Hope and Love in some other part of our house. And I agreed since it might look too busy with all the words. The words are actually with me already, but I haven't decided where to put them. So that's probably gonna be my next simple project. So stay tuned. If you wanna do a similar project, you can order the carton letters from Tod's Country Crafts in SM Megamall. =)


How about you guys, did you have your own weekend project? =) Hope it went as planned and you're happy with the end result. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment