Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[Zei the charmed one] I love Christmas!

First of, Happy Christmas to one and all! I hope and pray you enjoyed today as much as I did. :) And since it's Christmas day, I find that it's fitting to write about Christmas, of course! I've always loved Christmas, for many many reasons, and here are some on top of my list.



The decorations - Yup, the lights, the tree, the socks and many more that bring much color to the season. :)

The gifts - Mostly the gifts for baby Zia this year, but yup, I strongly believe that no one is too old for gifts, especially on Christmas!

The get togethers - Christmas is one of those occasions that call for reunions with good friends. I'd take a simple meal with good friends and great stories and reminiscing any day. :)

The food - It's the Christmas Ham actually that's the star of the Christmas feast if you ask me, and for some reasons it tastes yummier on Noche Buena.

The love of family - of course, nothing spells Christmas more than spending it with your loved ones.

The 'Belen' - The iconic display that reminds us of the reason for the season - the birth of our LORD.

Again, here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! Now to countdown to the new year! such happy times call for so much thanksgiving. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment