Friday, December 21, 2012

[Zei the MOM] Holiday High!

Today marked the first day of my almost-two-week vacation from work. And while some tagged this day as the end of the world, I simply put this day on my calendar as my Christmas shopping day. :) Yup, I love the Christmas rush, I don't mind the lines and the momentary panic, to me, the Christmas rush is all part of the merriment that is the holiday season. :) This year I had my baby girl tag along with me, and it was even more fun. I had a mission and I accomplished it with stride with my list on hand and my poor wallet with no choice. Haha. I went crazy toy shopping for Zia as well since this year is her 2nd Christmas and I think somehow she'll appreciate opening her presents, unlike last year when she was just 4 months old. I think holidays have become even more special now that Zia is around. She's added real joy and wonder to the season and that's why I feel even more blessed.



Enjoy the Christmas rush guys! Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment