Friday, December 28, 2012

[Zei the MOM] My choice!

I'm happy that I have a hand at choosing Zia's toys... for now, that is. I'm pretty sure in 2 to 3 years, I won't have that luxury anymore. But for now, I'm making a career out of buying toys for my 1 year old. funny how most of her toys really reflect more of my personality. Zia doesn't have any favorite character yet so all the toys I buy her are the ones I like for her to like. She's into plush toys now so for Christmas, we got her these cuties:

f
(L-R) Twinkle Toes, the singing ballerina doll; Lalaloopsy Swirly Figure Eight, the ice skater doll and Lalaloopsy Mittens Fluff n Stuff, the snow loving rag doll

Also got her other plush toys like Petty the Penguin and Bitbit the Rabbit

This lovely ballerina rag doll is handmade in the US and is a gift from my SIL. Love how her hair is black, just like baby Zia's. Photo grabbed from my SILs blog, check it out! Can't wait for Zia to play with this too.
I research about toys and books a lot, some of Zia's toys and books are the ones on the list of top toys and books for the year, but most are just chosen based on their cuteness and my liking of course. 

As of late though, I've been observing the darling daughter and she's not actually as girly as I thought she'd be, she's more of a spunky tot, so I'm not sure how long she'll be entertained by my choices of toys for her, which are, as you might have noticed, very girly. Nonetheless, I can't wait for the time when she will enjoy visits to the toy store with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment